The goal of the Southeast States Chapter of Travel and Tourism Research Association is to increase the understanding and the knowledge of tourism research within the industry; and among tourism researchers.
|Understanding & Knowledge||Spring Symposium & Fall Forum||Research Advocacy & Academic Abstracts|
|Chapter News & Member Profiles|
• Facilitate access to numerous sources of information to support research efforts;
• Educate members in research, marketing and planning skills through publications, conferences and networking;
• Encourage professional development and recognize research and marketing excellence;
• Create opportunities to interact with peers throughout the industry;
• Foster development of travel and tourism research and related curricula in institutes of higher education; and• Promote the development and application of professional research in the travel and tourism industry.
Sustaining Supporters of SETTRA: