Use the map and links to the right to view member lists for each state.
Membership is 12 months, with renewal due in the anniversary month of joining. For information on dues, download an application, complete and return.
Membership are available in these categories:
- Attractions & Activities - Museums, parks & recreation, restaurants, festivals & events
- Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) - Government, public, private, regional, national tourism groups (chamber, CVB, association)
- Education - Colleges, universities & course of instruction
- Allied - Industry service providers; i.e., advertising, consultants, marketing, public relations, and suppliers
- Lodging - Hotels, conference centers, resorts, independent lodging (including B & B's)
- Tour & Travel - Travel writers, tour and travel companies, travel agencies, meeting planners, airlines, cruiseline
- Society Sponsor - Custom made packages to support STS are created for these visionary organizations.
- Corporate Partner - These entities support the mission of STS and wish to expand the travel and tourism industry with their time and financial resources. Learn more
- Affiliate Membership - Full membership is available to industry organizations from outside the 12-state STS region (dues premium may apply)
View member lists by state for destinations, lodging and activities.
North Carolina »
South Carolina »
West Virginia »
Allied, Media and Education »